In order to obtain a residence certificate at the Parish Council, you must
Fill in the PDF form available below, then print and go to the Parish Council, with the necessary documents. The document will be delivered to you at the same time.
- Identity Card (Cartão de Cidadão/Bilhete de Identidade/NIF (Tax number));
- an evidence address of the accommodation (expenses - rent/bank loans/bill of water, energy, gas, medication, nursery, transport);
- passaport with residence visa for Portugal for foreign citizens without residence permit.
In case you are a foreign citizen you must present, in addition to the request and identification documents, one of the following documents:
- Lease contract registered at the Tax Authority, in the name of the applicant, with address at Paranhos Parish;
- Electronic rent receipt, in the name of the applicant, with address in the Paranhos parish;
- Water or energy invoice, in the name of the applicant, with address in the Paranhos parish;
- Document proving the Social Security Identification Number (NISS), issued by Social Security, in the name of the applicant, with address in the Paranhos parish.